Customer Service Job in Greece (German speaker)
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Blu Selection
Industry: IT Services
Salary: 1200 - 1300 Euros/month
Benefits: Relocation package, meals, performance bonuses
Working hours: Rotating shifts - Mon. - SAT. 9 am - 9 pm
Start date: ASAP
Yes, it is another ad for a Customer Service role. But it is the only one worth your attention.
Want to know why? Keep on reading.
- Doing your best to keep the smile on customers' faces, assisting them in their native/fluent language via phone, email, and chat.
- Being an active team-player, that is not only ready to help others but also is also just a great person to be around.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- All the rest, including using various tech tools, logs, etc. you will be happily trained on by the best, certified instructors.
- A native/fluent German speaker with excellent English
- Tech-savvy/you have a good IT knowledge
You would be joining an international company with a global reputation on the following conditions:
- A Full time job, 40 hours a week
- An attractive salary with a performance-related bonus
- A paid and recognized training of 3 weeks
- A relocation package which includes:
> Accommodation for 2 weeks
> Assistance in finding a flat + payment of the real estate agency fee
> You flight ticket to Athens + 2 flight tickets per year back home
- Other benefits: meal vouchers, discounts, free language classes, events, outings and parties all year round
- Start date: ASAP