Vendor Management Specialist
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Vendor Management Specialist
Job Location: Sodertalje, Gothenburg Sweden
Job Duration: Full Time
The Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for a complex or high volume account by using an E-procurement tool and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment
- Assist hiring manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool.
- Broadcast job posting/requisition via tool.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Short List candidates and provide high quality candidates to hiring manager, and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met.
- Metrics include but are not limited to; successful fill rate, cycle time, rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction.
- Build customer and supplier relationships. .
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
- This role will require some occasional travels to client sites in various countries (maximum 4-6 trips annually).
- Support Technology implementations and updates.
- Develop a strong knowledge of VMS technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have current or previous RPO/MSP/VMS experience.
- 1-3 years of vendor management experience or equivalent experience using web-based technology.
- 1-3 years full cycle staffing/recruiting experience (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, employment law).
- 1+ years' IT and/or Pharmaceutical recruiting/staffing experience highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Web-based/VMS/ATS-Fieldglass preferred but not required and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Intermediate proficiency in:
- Web-based/VMS/ATS technology such as Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS, Workday, Coupa, Taleo)
Organization: Can manage multiple situations effectively. Multitask, proactive follow up, acts with a sense of urgency, has attention to detail.
Initiative: Knows what needs to be done and does it without being asked. Has excellent follow through. Self-motivated, gets the job done, willing to go the extra mile, able willing to work independently.
Communication: Effective communication that is spoken, written and includes listening. Customer service approach, effective at all levels of an organization, able to guide customer and suppliers, consultative interaction with clients, can manage difficult conversations.
Analytical: Ability to see interrelationships of data/ideas. Can assess a candidate against criteria, use of program data to educate customer, supplier and drive change.
Interpersonal Skills: Builds and maintains strong relationships. Builds strong relationship with client, suppliers, and internally, mentors suppliers, able to solution, challenges status quo.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£500 - £500 Daily
£50 - £60 Hourly