Spanish SAP Success Factors Consultant
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Modis
We are currently looking for an SAP Success Factors Consultant. Please can you check the specification and let me know if you could be suitable and interested in the position below?
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Alicante, Spain
- Minimum 6 years of experience as Functional Consultant;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP;
- Specialist in SAP Success Factors.
- Deep knowledge of SAP SFSF modules functional and integration perspectives
- He/she have to have Work permit to work in Spain
- Global business process perspective in order to ensure the integration of the solution in the existent processes
- Expert knowledge in HR processes
- Achieve the involvement of the appropriate users
- Effectiveness in gathering requirements from End Clients internal systems to be integrated
- Knowledge of SAP Cloud Technologies and experience in their design and implementation
- Must possess and in depth understanding ofthe business function/process supported,and be viewed as a credible representative of that business function/process. Successful implementation is dependent on the ability to influence business leadership and management decisions and drive ownership and acceptance of the changes to the business.
- Good knowledge in requirement gathering, prioritization, AS-IS, and TO-BE.
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs/requirements and to translate this to actionable IT solutions
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, good communicator
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory
- Capability of applying formal quality standards in the IT environment
- Good level of English (independent user -B level according to the Europass Language Passport).
Please Reply with:
- CV in Word Document
Please send me your most updated CV for immediate consideration and for further details on the role. However
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.