GCP Consultant [Google Cloud]
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by GIOS Technology Limited
GCP Consultant [Google cloud].
Industry's leading IT System integrator are looking for experienced GCP Consultant to join their customer team based in Sweden Malmo.
- Undertake engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on Google cloud Platform (GCP)
- Execute cloud strategy development and migration projects
- Define technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
- Design and architect cloud migration and cloud native solutions.
- Design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into Google Cloud Platform.
- Design of GCP Cloud environments
- Implementation of Google Cloud Platform within in large regulated enterprise environment
- Evaluation of Data Centre strategy
- Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption
- Work closely with delivery team to provide input on industry trends to tailor our delivery offerings to meet the market needs.
- Understand the technical requirements of enterprise customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our solution for our enterprise customer eco-system
- Travel to/work from client sites as required by projects.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong IT consulting experience of GCP Public Cloud based Solutions
- Experience in Cloud Computing GCP public cloud specifically on Cloud first application development
- Strong experience in architecting solutions on GCP
- Hands-on implementation experience with Google Cloud Platform Services
- Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services including Compute, Containers, Container OS and Container orchestration (eg Docker, COS, GKE) Storage, IAM, SDN (VPC and XPN).
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools: Terraform, Helm Chart Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud native solutions with emphasis on Network, Identify and Access Management, Programmable infrastructure Even logging.
Resource monitoring and Secret Management.
- Knowledge of multiple, development/Scripting languages such as PHP, PowerShell, Bash, Ruby, Python and Node.js is desirable
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements.
- Familiar with source control and build/dependency management system (Git, Maven, etc).
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to converse with all levels within client organization
- Ability to pick new trends in technology and build campaigns within customer
- Working on onsite-offshore model is preferred and will be key to success of this role