Oracle Project Manager
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Oracle Project Manager - Dutch
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on a permanent basis based in Utrecht. You should have experience managing Oracle Projects and assist customers in the implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
- Fluent Dutch speaking is a must
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Project Management;
- Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is an asset, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, RUP, Agile, Scrum);
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects (SOA, BPM, WebCenter) and/or Oracle Could is a plus;
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills;
- Good capacity to keep good reporting and dashboard management;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources;
- Ability to act as a point of contact between the project team, sponsors, managers, and clients;
- Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills;
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem-solving.