Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Cyberteam
My client who is a Global leader within their field is looking for a Pega Lead to lead a team of around 10 Pega Developers. You will have experience of leading teams using either Pega/SAP or Blue Prism.
- Definition, structure and the operation of the function to create best of breed support function - Configuration, Development & small change management across the Group
- Working with the various companies in the business to provide development/configuration services for their implementations of Pega, SAP and Blue Prism
- Developing and Maintaining the development/configuration standards for all system and create an environment to govern all developments/configuration in these environments whether developed by the client or external contractors.
- Work with the Resource management team to ensure that we have sufficient resources to delivery all projects and initiatives.
- Ensuring that Priority Classes are highlights and addressed by work with stakeholders as necessary
- Contributing to the Best Practice and Tooling Standards to be used and aligning with wider company Standards where appropriate.
- Ensuring that Pega, SAP and Blue Prism System remain in the Top Decile of system availability and uptime
- Identifying areas of improvement to the system to simplify operations and improve uptime for end-users.
- Project Management - Involvement at various levels, including requirements definition and/or analysis, Pega workstream lead on an as required basis, functional review sessions, workshops etc.
- Team Management - manage the day-to-day activities of all members of the team.
- Previous experience supporting BAU Change, Project and Service Support of critical systems
- Previous experience managing teams of greater than 3 years.
- Strong vision and drive to delivery Technology/platform and ESC coverage in a complex environment.
- Experience in Pega, SAP or Blue Prism
- Experience of Cloud based solutions
- Deep understanding of long-term group strategy and individual track record of building delivery teams managing complex deliveries and workstreams supporting multiple projects and initiatives.