Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Capio Partners
Responsible for day-to-day developmental projects that impact operation business objectives in conjunction with long-term large-scale development projects. Goals of this position will be two-fold. Immediate goals will be determined by operations impacting items while the larger long-term projects will be overlying goals set forth by the management team.
The developer will be responsible for on-time delivery of goals, ensuring overall quality, accuracy and professionalism of said goals. The primary job functions will center around Artiva development of windows, views, view sets and Scripting within the delivered application. In conjunction with the there needs to be a working knowledge of the Artiva database.
- Artiva database and Scripting experience
- Artiva user interface format, view sets, views and windows setup and maintenance
- Artiva file format and run experience
- Artiva workflow development and implementation
- Technical competency in a database query tool
- Review current systems in addition to system maintenance on an ongoing basis
- Presenting ideas in a clear and concise manner for system improvements and development suggestions
- Working closely with management, analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes
- Testing the products in a controlled environment before going live
- Ability to implement code alterations in a live environment with back-out pinpointing issues in a production environment or within newly developed code to ensure accuracy
- Ability to put together comprehensive reporting items (spreadsheets, queries, documents, etc.)
- Ensure that industry best practices' are observed
- Create a productive department through written and verbal communication
- Project a positive imagine to peers, to the customers we serve, to the industry in which we participate, and to the community in which we live
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures related to the division
- Ensure the division's safety and quality to provide an adequate and safe working environment
Education and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven professional ability to clearly communicate with public of a diverse population.
- Sound administrative skills, task and project management skills.
- Experience in working in specific area of responsibility.
- Proven examples of self motivation.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Understanding of the collection industry and governing legislation.
- Strong analytical, Numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Well-developed, mature interpersonal skills with diverse personalities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive - but able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Results oriented.
Additional Beneficial Skill Sets - Not Required:
While these are not requirements, and of the following qualifications would give a candidate and excellent advantage.
- Debt collections industry experience
- Healthcare industry experience, particularly within receivables, billing, patient accounting, or the business office
- InterSystems Cache
- JAMS enterprise job scheduler
- Crystal Reports
- Excel: advanced user, such as VBA development, pivot tables, VLOOKUP, and charts