Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Applications Administrator. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather knowledge regarding software requirements as they relate to third-party vendor evaluations
- Analyze third-party software with regard to function, hardware and operating system environment, internal and external checks and controls, and requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to coordinate technical configuration and administration of applications
- Construct, customize and adjust application enhancements and reports
- Participate/perform upgrades
- Contribute to support tasks, inquiries regarding errors, problems/questions with programs
- Perform the contact role for third-party applications between staff and vendors.
- Write and manage user instructions, system documentation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience as an applications administrator and developer
- 3+ years of database, development and programming experience
- Understand how applications work
- Project management experience
- Support third-party applications at the enterprise level (HR and Treasury application preferred)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13238 - Applications Administrator
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.