Lead Cybersecurity Architect
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Lead Cybersecurity Architect
- Design, build, and lead a team that ensures the security of enterprise data and systems by specifying requirements for technical security controls for all enterprise information technology development initiatives.
- Serve as a cybersecurity subject matter expert, assessing the business impact of cybersecurity risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently and support business objectives.
- Design, implement, and continuously update a technical security control requirements model supporting enterprise information security policies and standards, enterprise technology strategy, enterprise technology architecture and patterns, information security industry best practices, emerging information security technologies, and relevant laws and regulations.
- Serve as an expert in platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security best practices.
- Evaluate the architecture and design of existing and proposed information technology systems against the enterprise technical security control requirements model.
- Identify security control requirements for technology initiatives and deliver effective and practical solutions to meet those requirements in alignment with the overall objectives of the project and the business.
- Develop technical designs for a project to meet information security requirements based on approved security architectures/design patterns.
- Educate, coach, and mentor all members of the team on technical, interpersonal, team dynamics, company policy & procedure, enterprise business model and other topics.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- A certification such as GIAC or CISSP.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in the information security field with expert knowledge of platform, application, storage, data, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security.
- 2+ years of experience in information security solution engineering or security service delivery.
- 2+ years of leadership experience with planning and managing security engagements and/or leading a team of technical resources.
- Experience in management of several (2 to 4) concurrent large-scale enterprise wide information technology capability development projects.
- Experience with Cloud mobile security.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: