ETL Data Integration
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
- Data Integration needs ETL and Data Integration space for web based projects, from the requirements phase through delivery, with preferred financial industry experience.
ETL Data Integration requires:
- Software development life cycle
- quality assurance testing, performance testing, troubleshooting application and environment issues, and production support.
ETL Data Integration duties:
- Manage the technical delivery of multiple projects on-time, on-budget and with targeted zero defects
• Managing Developers and Senior Developers on web development projects from requirements through delivery
• Provide planning, estimation, scheduling, prioritization and coordination of technical activities related to system development
• Ensure system alignment to Enterprise Architecture policies and best practices; ensure that process methodologies are followed in system development
• Accountable to business and technology management for end to end application scoping, planning, development and delivery that meets and exceeds quality standards
• Oversee creation and approval of technical documentation including the Solution Definition document and Technical Design document; ensure documentation is aligned to the Functional Requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards
• Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
• Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.