Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by First 4 Personnel Ltd
Does being involved in design UX UI get you passionate about the sites and pages you develop?
With a couple of years Front End development experience under your belt after graduating you'll be looking to work more autonomously on various interesting projects.
What does this role involve?
- Working for a niche software house in the web development team, this is a hybrid role with lots of variety.
- Working on various projects which you will own you'll be responsible for gathering requirements and developing responsive websites.
- However you'll also be responsible for design of user interfaces and user experience making improvements to the company's products.
- You'll also get involved with on-going technical R&D, and developments in styles, templates and design.
What are your skills?
- However you'll also have some of the following: NodeJS with Express.js libraries, Web Security, SQL, Unit testing - particularly Jasmine, Task Runner - particularly Gulp, Mongo DB, GIT (Git Hub), Typescripts, Angular 2+, User interface testing - particularly Selenium with Protractor, Data visualisation - particularly chart.js, Operational maintenance and deployment experience, AGILE development methodologies
What does this role offer?
- Salary of up to £47,500
- 24 days holiday plus BH,rising to 27 on length of service
- Hours 37.5 hour wk; 8-4:30 or 9:30-6: 1 hour for lunch
- Casual Dress
- Social Events twice year - free
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Healthcare includes 50% discount off gym next door, 50% off cycles
- Discounts on other gadgets and products
- Free mobile unlimited text and calls, 4Gb data + £30 extra in case abroad of personal calls
- New phone every 2 years
- Discretionary Bonus
Working for a local established international business where every person is recognised and valued, not just a number.