Senior Java Developer
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Technical Prospects Ltd
Our client is an award-winning software company based in Leeds City Centre. Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting a Senior Java Developer to join their established team.
The successful candidate will be building a variety of platforms including; web apps and APIs, and endpoint players for Android and other platforms. You will also be developing digital experiences for our client's customers, always being innovative and responsive to customer demands.
Java Software Developers are involved in the full software life cycle and work closely across the business to scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our client's products.
Senior Java Developer - Skills:
- Have a solid background in delivering software in a commercial environment and be used to designing and developing high quality applications as part of a multi-disciplinary software team.
- Adhere to software best practises and coding standards, engage in code reviews and projects retrospectives and be fully conversant in automated software testing.
- Have experience in at least one of Java, node.js, Android development, React.
- Have knowledge of object-oriented languages and design patterns.
- Work well in a team environment and have good written and verbal communication skills.
Senior Java Developer - Desirable:
- Understand computer networks.
- Are familiar with Unix-like command-lines.
- Deploy to the cloud, particularly with AWS.
- Program with USB peripherals and IoT devices such as cameras, RFID readers, sensors.
- Have experience with data analytics or building AI products.
Senior Java Software Developer is offering highly competitive basic salary plus benefits for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Senior Java Developer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £55k Annual
£35k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£75k - £100k Annual