Drug Product Manager
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
My Client based in Dublin is currently seeking a Drug Product Manager to Lead an existing team, working on the Biologic Drug Product registration.
This is a diverse role supporting deviations and providing Technical Support for CMO's. You will be a key Link between Process Development, Supply Chain and other Tech Services groups.
- Serving as key Technical point of contact for the company and multiple contract service providers.
- Working on the Biologic Drug Product registration and post-registration stages of the product life cycle.
- Providing Technical Support for quality systems governing GMP manufacturing.
- Support Deviation controls.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ Years experience working with Aseptic Filling or in a similar Technical role.
- Experience relating to Design principles of Drug Product Manufacturing Processes.
- Ability to deliver presentations and prepare high-quality technical documents.
- Anticipate technical issues and proactively develop creative solutions .
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales