Business Intelligence Analyst - Reporting & CRM
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Loyal Retainers Ltd
Our client, a leading provider of apprenticeships, accountancy, tax, finance and banking courses, is looking for a Business Intelligence analyst with strong business analysis skills to help deliver their programme of BI, reporting and CRM projects. You will need excellent stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills as well as good technical BI tools experience, along with your data analysis and business analysis skills.
This is a new role in an expanding team with opportunities to gain experience across a broad spectrum of projects to grow your skills and develop your career. Our client is committed to building a great place to work driven by a shared purpose, and offers a competitive salary, clear pay structures, career progression paths and a comprehensive benefits package.
You will need the following skills and experience: -
- Significant experience of working with Business Intelligence tools and reporting platforms
- Good understanding of the full Business Intelligence life cycle & data warehousing concepts
- Comfortable coordinating and facilitating requirements workshops
- Skilled at uncovering true business need and identifying solution options
- Confident at presenting ideas and recommendations to a business audience
- Competence in Agile methodology (ideally SCRUM)
Ideally you would also have: -
- Experience of working with CRM solutions and familiarity with CRM processes
- An understanding of data governance frameworks and protocols and ITIL processes and standards
A salary of up to £45K is offered plus a flexible benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, life insurance etc. Our client is committed to ensuring they offer a working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed. If you require adjustments or support during the recruitment process, contact us and we'll talk to our client to find out what they can do to help.
The post is a permanent and Full time position based in Central/North London N7.
Loyal Retainers Ltd are acting as an employment agency regarding this position. In this policy, you will find information about our compliance with GDPR.