Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Templeton and Partners
SIEM Expert required to join existing program focused on Security/Cybersecurity as a L3 expert.
Candidates should be matching the following -
- Good expertise within in the Security Domain - especially on parametric security (Firewall, Active Directory, IPS, Proxy, DNS, DHCP)
- Operational experience (in SOC or CSIRT environment is a plus)
- Knowledge of ELK is recommended.
- Good expertise of an SIEM tool, more specifically IBM QRADAR
- Good knowledge of threat intelligence, ETSI or MITRE nomenclature
- Good expertise in log management
- Knowledge of a query language or regexp is a plus
Because the position will have an element of client facing responsibility, we required candidates to be comfortable with the following -
- Ability to meet and communicate with customers
- Customer's satisfaction oriented
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify, pro-actively, problems and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Ability to provide reporting & dashboard according to internal standards & customers expectation
- Ability to provide advice, coordinate and demonstrate leadership during security crisis
- Ability to work with teams, colleagues and partners in remote locations.
Candidates should have min 3 years practical experience with IT domains, especially security.