UX Designer - Python experience
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Technical UX Designer - Python experience
Our advanced analytics client is looking for a technical UX designer with solid Python programming language skills to join their development team. You will be carrying out user research, generating wire frames and prototypes in Python, and sharing the results with the development team.
- A minimum of two years' experience as a technical UX designer.
- Python experience at an intermediate to advanced level. If you are able to prototype in Python that would be great.
- Experience in wire framing, user research, user testing, and interview/research synthesis.
- A background in computer science, software engineering or human computer interaction would be ideal.
- Any understanding of data science and/or machine learning would be a bonus.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75 - £85 Daily
£30k - £33k Annual
£65 - £75 Daily
£25k - £60k Annual