Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Experis AG
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Project Assistant with experience in Supply Chain in a regulated environment. This is initially a 6 -month contract located in Basel, Switzerland.
As the Project Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the team with administrative aspects in daily work. Part of the duties will be the management (on boarding, off boarding and supporting) of all external contractors, who are part of the department. Ideally, you are someone with a self-starting personality with a hands-on mentality and able to flexibly adapt to a new situation.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Support procurement processes and partners (invoices, purchase orders, accounting, etc)
- Support confidential HR activities, such as recruitment of staff, personnel issues, and assist with new-starter onboarding and orientation
- Act as a contact person for general requests involving the department, such as moves, office set-up/allocations, etc.
- General administrative tasks such as meeting organization, business travel coordination, organization of project support and business analysis
- Preparation of meetings and events incl. agendas, invitations and material
- Support appropriate information flow for the department, such as internal announcements and other communications
- 4+ years' experience in a similar position and in a similar environment. Including responsibilities in managing diaries/calendars, supporting multiple team members, and working with external customers
- Excellent knowledge of Office Tools (eg Google Suite and MS Office)
- Proven customer service experience/background and strong problem-solving skills
- Used to work within virtual structures where communication happens to a large degree by E-Mail and phone
- Be discreet, diligent and flexible, work actively, independently, and be able to prioritize.
- You love the challenges of a dynamic, global environment and can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent teammate with dedication and passion, able to prioritize workload.
- A keen sense of relevance and use of good judgment, which allows you to work with considerable independence
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Start date: 03.02.2020
- End date: 31.07.2020
- Extension: possible, must be approved
- Workload: 100%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell