System Administrator for Windows Platform
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
System Administrator for Windows needed for a global company based in Alabama;
Our client is in the heavy manufacturing business and is looking for a System Administrator who will be responsible for monitoring, maintaining and supporting systems, Servers and networks availability, integrity and security based on company policies, practices and compliance requirements.
This is a Full time permanent opportunity that offers an excellent benefits and relocation (if needed) package.
Job responsibilities for this position will include:
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and reliable operations of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Monitor, maintain and support all IT Service Offerings to ensure the availability and security of mission critical systems based on company policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain the availability of the company's servers, application, and network to anticipate and resolve concerns before they impact production.
- Monitor, maintain and support Data Center Services
- Monitor, maintain and support terminal service systems/clients across all plant.
- Manage/coordinate and drive onboarding of new users with Human Resources
- Monitor, evaluate and modify system and network performance
- Work closely with network resources to monitor, maintain and support various subnets across the campus network for both Business and Engineer networks.
- Maintain minimum inventory requirements for IT equipment to ensure availability for the business
- Evaluate and modify system's performance.
- Analyze, isolate and troubleshoot issues reported by users
- Administer servers, laptop and desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, company mobile phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Work with multiple teams to ensure regular backup operations and implement appropriate process(es) for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
For immediate consideration, please send your resumes to (see below)