Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Mulesoft Consultant - Amsterdam
We are looking for an experienced Mulesoft Consultants to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of API design patterns and development templates in Mulesoft
- In depth knowledge in Anypoint Exchange, Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Studio
- Integration product experience is preferred. For example: webMethods, TIBCO, IBM MQ Series, APIGEE, Dell-Boomi or Jitterbit etc.
- RAML or SWAGGER experience
- Broad understanding of CI/CD architecture and Agile/DevOps methodology
- Experience in automation tools & technologies like:
- Source Control: Bitbucket
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Infrastructure Automation: Ansible
- Deployment Automation: Jenkins
- Containers: Docker
- Orchestration: OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS/Azure
- Monitoring: EFK and Prometheus
- Demonstrating expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise grade solutions in a secure way
- Hands-on experience in programming/development skills applied within the enterprise application integration space
- At least 5 years' experience in designing and developing REST APIs within several organizations
- Experience in integrating SaaS applications is preferred. ie Salesforce, SuccessFactors, RightNow, ServiceNow, Ariba
- Mulesoft certification is preferred
- Ability to code and debug against APIs
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS*) and other SOA/Integration technologies
Visa sponsorship not offered.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!