Senior Production Planner
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Responsible for procuring raw materials, components, equipment, tooling, supplies and services, to ensure a 100% customer service level, while achieving the targeted Quality & Cost objectives.
- Develop & Lead the implementation of sourcing & commodity strategies for all goods and/or services to achieve improvements in all areas of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Supplier Management
- Quality: Adheres to all applicable (Site, Corporate or Regulatory) requirements
- Inventory Management
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Level 8 (240 ECT's) degree in Materials or Business Management (or related discipline).
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated successful experience in a relevant environment at a Supervisory level.
- Experience of ERP systems is required, SAP & Kinaxis Rapid Response preferable.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure, reach deadlines, problem solve & multitask.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales