Digital Account Specialist
Posted on Jan 15, 2020 by Salt
I am working with a fantastic retail client in Antwerp who are looking for a Digital Account Manager. This client can be found in 436 stores in 80 countries and can be found in more than 7500 shops including the best department-stores. Join the mission, to live a vibrant and colorful life - to go places you never been before.
The Digital Strategic Account Specialist will work within the Digital Key Account team and synchronize with other business functions to provide a best in class service model to our digital partners. The main goal of the Digital Strategic Account Specialist is to enable to team to deliver market and achieve profitable growth, improve data quality and driving product discoverability on multiple platforms.
As Digital Strategic Account Specialist, you will work with selected retailers, E-commerce platforms, to drive growth and deliver a best-in-class experience for our partners.
You will have the analytical expertise to plan and measure success.
What will you do?
- Analyse sales performance and stock demand on a weekly base (excel expert)
- Order creation and contract follow up using the internal software solutions
- Proactively approach internal business partners to align on business needs and support where required (online merchandising, marketing)
- Keep daily contact with internal business partners (CS, planning) to ensure follow up on daily issues
- Ensure that the availability of the product and the GTM approach is in line with the annual target, the market trends, launches/promotions and the main competitors' activities.
- Work with marketing department to ensure that the digital accounts can take full advantage of all marketing support
- Sample ordering and follow up
Who will you work with?
Internal Partners: Brand Marketing, Business Planners, Sales Planners, Product merchants, Customer Service, Digital Merchandisers, Supply & Operations, Finance
External Partners: Customer brand specialists, customer operationsHow you'll make a difference:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position:
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in a business-related subject
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar analytical and/or retail driven role
- Sound knowledge and interpretation of retail KPIs
- A sound understanding of the online pure play channel
- A sound understanding of the online business model
- High energy, performance driven and detail oriented
- Proven record in creating strong internal and external working relationships
- High proficiency of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Commercial mindset
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily