Enterprise Account Executive
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
I am currently working with a French cybersecurity start up founded in 2017. They help companies protect their enterprises against unauthorized access to some of their most critical systems and data. They have just received a substantial investment so they have huge growth plans for 2020.
What You Would Do
- Create, manage and execute a strategic key account sales plan with a focus on achieving revenue goals consistently on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Plan and manage both account and deal strategy. Identify, qualify, orchestrate and close new business within net new and existing accounts.
- Develop a detailed understanding of organizational structure, competitive landscape, security policy, programs and priorities within entire account list.
- Cyber Security experience is a MUST
- You have over 3 years of experience closing deals in a SaaS B2B setting
- Their product really is technical, and the decision-makers you will speak to are very analytical. You have to have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Strong business acumen; polished, and articulate, comfortable selling and presenting to senior level executives