Online Operations Manager (Contract)
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Salt
I am currently working with a Global Electronics retailer who are looking for an Online Operations Manager acting in a brand new role in the team.
You'll join a company full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. It's one of the world's most creative companies, with a real passion for what they do.
Why join our team?
This is a critical role within the Online team and has the exciting opportunity to build a best in class service to our customers through our stock management, logistics and customer service partner teams. Within the Online team we are responsible for the delivery of our direct to customer sales which includes determining our online proposition, pricing & promotions plan, developing new routes to market, trading and optimising our online merchandising, and critically delivering our customer promise through our third party logistics and customer service teams.
The purpose of this role is to own the operations element of our business direct to consumer - End to End.
- Build an operating model for our logistics operation through third parties, to deliver our existing and emerging sales and delivery proposition.
- Ensure our operations are customer centric, with KPI's that are agreed and owned across the delivery teams.
- Put in place set of KPI's and measures to monitor performance and roadmap to improve CS.
- Build and execute (through effective project management) a clear roadmap to improvement/delivery
- Deliver our stock availability, range, delivery and customer service KPIs within budget and deliver plans/execute reductions over time as a ratio to sales.
- Clarity on forecasting our sales forecast;
- Handle ageing stock levels and liaise with our promotions team to build solutions to clear;
- Help build our full (and extended range) range online;
- Deliver agreed KPI's and improve across time as we land new capability.
- Contact to order ratios
- First time customer resolution.
- Stock availability.
- Efficient stock levels.
- Effective planning and forecasting across all owned areas.
- Delivery costs.
- Customer service costs
- You will forecast models for sales/units/orders/customer contacts
- In bound stock management
- You will own purchase order management
- Run a weekly stock management forecast file
- High availability with minimum over stocks
- Logistics capacity within budget
- Customer service levels within budget
- You will have strong IT/systems use (SAP), really good Excel skills and preferably a deep understanding of demand planning;
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
- You will have an excellent understanding of supply chain procedures
- eCommerce Experience. Must have 5+ years experience working in a ops/logistics role for an E-commerce team or function.
Drop me a copy of your CV to (see below)