Product Designer (UX/UI): Agile Hub: Global Oil Energy Co.
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Product Designer to work at their new innovation hub in Rotterdam.
This new venture sets out to do things differently taking a unique approach, balancing human-centred design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex wicked problems in original ways. With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate, so you'll certainly not be bored!
As the lead agency for this World-Leading FTSE 100 company, and with over 800 contractors working on-site today, we provide an unrivalled service at sensible commission levels.
There are a huge amount of new products being built and this position will be working on the starting point of a large product group that is about to come through for Trading and Supply.
Your application will receive priority when submitted through Eaglecliff Recruitment and we will always guarantee feedback for every job application made through ourselves.
They are looking for a Product Designer with the ability to synthesise a complex problem area into intuitive design. Solutions will likely be digital applications, platforms or products. You must be highly independent and confident in your ability to navigate a fluid project landscape.
About the role:
- Use and evolve the Product Design language, components, grid structures, icons and interactions
- Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected.
- Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
- Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation eg card sorting
- Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business
- Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends
- Have an appreciation of other Design systems such as Google Material Lab and IBM
- Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions on the technology build
- Experience of, or at least openness to, Agile ways of working
- Appreciation of how to work with Front End developers
- Challenge the status quo yet be realistic
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.