CyberArk Engineer, Security, Active Directory, IAM
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Mercator IT Solutions
My client is looking for Security Analyst to work on client opportunities and projects, someone who is self-motivated, effective multi-tasking and who looks for a job in which you can direct and develop your security career next to the cyber security, security risk and compliance specialists.
The primary objectives are to support my clients team in delivery of security assessments and managed security services. You will support security risk assessments, implementations and operations of security technologies and software tools especially in area of data loss prevention and/or identity and access management. The successful candidate will also help to develop operational processes for identity or data loss life cycle management and document assessment results.
- Technical risk and compliance assessment support
- Support design and implementation of data loss and/or identity management systems
- Support of operational activities eg operational review and analysis of access requests and/or data leakages to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, IT or Information Security
- Basic knowledge of security principles, standards and techniques (eg data loss, IAM, encryption).
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in multinational and virtual teams.
- Willingness to learn and improve.
Nice to have skills:
- Prior experience with identity management CyberArk tool.
- Prior experience with data loss prevention tool (eg Symantec or McAfee).
- Knowledge or experience with Active Directory, LDAP, DB, network devices.
- Prior experience with technical security or risk assessments.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of IT service management and security operational processes.
- Understanding of disaster recovery concepts.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£75 - £85 Daily
£30k - £33k Annual
£65 - £75 Daily
£25k - £60k Annual