Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
We are currently looking for Senior(s) Project Manager in NETHERLANDS to assist customers in the implementation of Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Cloud technology and support them mapping the Business requirements into a successful implementation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The work will be carried out either in the company's premises or on site at the customer premises in Netherlands. Hereunder a detailed list describing some of the activities/deliverable of a Project Manager:
- Project management includes the planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling all the aspects of the project to achieve its objectives;
- Ability to communicate in order to develop trust in the project achievement, creating a trusty relationship with customers and project team;
- Create project plans and all associated documents;
- Estimate project's budget and workload;
- Apply and manage the most important processes of Project management life cycle. We apply Oracle Unified Method and Oracle Project Management Method (PJM).
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Project Management;
- Experience with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) is an asset, or other project management techniques and procedures (PMP, RUP, Agile, Scrum,);
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle Fusion Middleware projects (SOA, BPM, WebCenter,) and/or Oracle Could is a plus;
- Strong mediation and negotiation skills;
- Good capacity to keep good reporting and dashboard management;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resources;
- Ability to act as point of contact between project team, sponsors, managers, and clients;
- Excellent leadership, analysis, facilitation, and client relationship skills;
- Detailed, fact-based approach to problem solving.
- Ability to work and communicate in an international and multi-cultural environment;
- Professional approach when dealing with internal and external customers, including clear and concise written and verbal communication skills;
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a complex global organization;
- High aptitude for learning and high degree of self-motivation;
- Acquire new competencies and accept new challenges;
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities;
- Fluent in English and Dutch or any other European language is a plus.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €650 Daily
€55 - €65 Hourly