Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Gables Search Group
Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Senior .NET Developer with broad but deep technical experience for a contract-to-hire position. Our client is a small but stable consulting firm that values creativity and adaptability. Since they support a variety of clients, each with unique application development needs, the right candidate will have solid analytical abilities of mobile and web-enabled applications, as well as strong project management skills across a wide spectrum of technologies. The ideal candidate will be leading a team of developers as a hands-on developer delivering quality solutions. This client fosters an employee-valued culture and goes to exceptional lengths to ensure every employee feels appreciated.
- Leading, mentor, and drive project delivery to completion
- Estimate backlog items, manage sprints, assign activities, and be accountable for delivery.
- Review/Approve pull requests and define CI/CD configurations
- This is a hands on coding position, but for someone who can lead and take ownership of the project to completion
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced level experience developing in .NET, dotnet core and ASP (ASP.NET/AspNetCore)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to collaborate via Slack, Teams, Skype, and in person
- Advanced level experience with as many of the follow technologies as possible, and a desire to learn what you are missing:
- SQL Server, Azure SQL Server, MongoDB
- Active Directory
- Version Control Systems (especially git)
- Core Web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Front End Frameworks (Angular/React/Vue)
- Azure/AWS Cloud Development (Lambdas, Functions, App Services, CloudFront, APIM, Blob Storage)
- Messaging technologies (Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Azure Dev Ops Build and Release Pipelines)
- Unit Testing frameworks (MS Test, NUnit, XUnit)
- Mobile Development
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Node development (MEAN/MERN) stack
- React Native
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Ensure a Response! This is a contract to hire position directly with our client with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not subcontract work out to third party consulting firms. Resumes with the required technical skills and experience will get top priority; those without will not be considered. Please consider that before applying to ensure a response.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.