IAM Integration Developer
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking an IAM Integration Developer. Candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of a set of APIs for the Identity Management and other Security teams.
- Design and build APIs, Microservices and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work closely with engineers and product owners. Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Work on cross-functional agile development teams to deliver Identity Management and related security capabilities to the organization
- Build services and APIs to expose Identity Management and related security capabilities using test-driven and contract-driven approaches
- Support best practices and enterprise standards to satisfy compliance, reduce risk, and deliver a world class API to enterprise application developers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Validate and update existing integration architecture and plans
- Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
- Collaborate with the IAM and Security Teams in writing Functional, Solution and Integration Design Documents.
- This role requires resources who have a strong understanding for not just developing APIs but also some experience in integration with multiple systems.
- Strong development/programming experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in building and supporting application systems
- Proficient with MS SQL
- Knowledge BPMN: Familiarity with jBoss JBPM or Apache Activiti or Camunda BPM toolsets
- Experience with developing and supporting multitier applications and APIs
- Development skills in a multitier, SOA environment is required
- Experience with Website, web service (REST) API development
- Strong analysis, design, problem solving and programming skills
- Effective communications, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Proven ability to manage activities with limited guidance
- Experience with Python, Django and Python REST Frameworks
- Knowledge working with No SQL Databases like Hbase, Mongo, Cosmos etc.
*Some Remote work is possible*