Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Profile Resourcing
Are you a Graduate with a Computing/Information Technology, Maths or Physics Degree?
Or a Junior Developer with industry experience (Microsoft Dynamics)
My client is a leading Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner who specialise in providing small-medium sized businesses with Microsoft Dynamics Solutions, IT Support & Managed Services. They are currently looking for an ambitious Technical Consultant to join their rapidly growing team and contribute to building a forward thinking cloud first' culture, utilising only the latest Microsoft technologies.
The Technical consultant will be responsible for the configuration and customisation whilst implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM software. You will be supporting in the pre-sales process such as demonstrations & research and post-sales, as part of the support Helpdesk Offering. The role will see the Technical Consultant involved in a variety of client projects, as well as working on the internal development projects.
We are looking for someone with an up to date knowledge of cloud technologies who is self-motivated with a desire to learn and explore new technologies
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows -
- Help with analysing the client's business, develop a solid understanding of their technical objectives and contribute to the preparation of client facing demo's & proof of concepts
- To work closely with the project delivery and internal product team
- Planning and executing the implementation of CRM functional and technical work
- Implementing and testing new functionality
- Development of internal systems and processes
- Contributing to both report writing and the Support Helpdesk & Service-Level Agreements.
- Salary of Up to £25,000 depending on experience/qualifications
- Stunning modern office in the heart of Milton Keynes City Centre
- 22 Days Holiday Per Year rising 1 per year for 3 years until 25 + bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy an extra 5 days leave, or be paid for 5 days less leave
- £1,000 worth of training and certification per paid year.
- Incentive based yearly trip - whole company and based on achieving a set target
- AXA PPP Healthcare's Health at Hand Service
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£36k - £40k Annual
£60k - £90k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£40k - £52k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£27k - £35k Annual
£40k - £70k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual