Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Currency Solutions Limited
Who we are:
Currency Solutions is a rapidly growing foreign exchange company with headquarters in central London. We offer a comprehensive range of foreign exchange products and services. Our business is built on exceptional customer service and always putting the customer first.
We are looking to expand our API Business Development team. Ideally looking to hire someone experienced at selling complex API payment solutions, working as the bridge between the client and the developers, while building and building relationships with large eCommerce businesses.
You will be:
The ideal candidate will be a natural problem solver, someone who can listen to what a client's needs to achieve within their payment process and offer the best solution tailed to exactly what our customer would want to achieve with their payment process. You will already be operating API Sales engineer working within a payment institution with a strong working knowledge of Fintech, Payments, and FX.
You will be responsible for:
- A strong technical knowledge specifically within API's is a must, as you will be regularly instructing developers on various projects and be the go too between technical developers and the client.
- Selling the tech-based API solutions for payment integrations.
- Creating various partnerships with large eCommerce platforms.
- Marketing the platform via meetings, cold calling, online etc
- Building a sales pipeline and creating larger revenue stream.
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert for APIs
- Regularly attend meetings with potential clients establishing how our API solution can be integrated with the customers eCommerce platform.
- Overall become the payment solutions expert for large and well-respected customers.
- Build relationships with clients and win new business.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have experience already working with a payment solutions firm.
- Previous experience in FX sales/Fintech Sales/Payment Platform sales Is a must
- Experience within financial services
- A strong knowledge of FX and the industries products is essential.
- Experience working in sales offering API solutions to solve complex payment related issues is a must.
- A strong understanding of API's and payment integration.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive (Depending on Experience)
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days' holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Perk Box
API, Business Development, Sales Engineer, API Solutions Sales, Payment Solutions, Payment Gateway, Payment Integrations, Technical Sales, Pre-sales