Unity Developer x 3 - Outside IR35
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Avanti Recruitment Ltd
Unity Developers required for a large scope of project work for a client of mine based in Hertfordshire on a VR/AR project for a major brand.
- Planning, designing and implementing solutions to a broad range of technical problems.
- Working with your lead or on your own to define the system plan and scope of the work.
- Contributing information and expertise to help plan projects.
- Proactively identifying potential project problems and providing possible solutions.
- Developing solutions that are simple to read, easy to maintain and easy for other disciplines to interact with.
- Communicating with other team members to ensure creative, quality and budgetary goals are met.
- Communicating technical issues to non-technical members of staff.
- Supporting junior members of staff and helping to mentor and develop the programming talent within the studio.
- Contributing to the improvement of working practices on a project and discipline basis.
- 4+ years industry experience.
- BSc in Computer Science or another related field.
- Advanced knowledge of C#.
- A strong understanding of the underlying engine architecture of Unity.
- A strong grasp of linear algebra.
- A demonstrable understanding of algorithmic performance characteristics.
- Familiarity with the render pipeline and authoring workflow.
- Good knowledge of VR and AR design principles.
- An understanding of performance considerations; able to use a range of profiling and debugging tools to identify and fix performance issues.
- A passion for cutting edge technology, and a willingness to explore new skills and techniques.