Vendor Management Specialist
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Vendor Management Specialist
Position type: Contract
Location: Sweden (Sodertalje/Gothenburg - As per your convenience).
- Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment
ü Assist hiring manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool.
ü Broadcast job posting/requisition via tool.
ü Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
ü Short List candidates and provide high quality candidates to hiring manager, and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
- Client, Program and Supplier Management
ü Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met.
ü Metrics include but are not limited to; successful fill rate, cycle time, rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction.
ü Build customer and supplier relationships.
ü Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures.
ü Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide solutions.
ü Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
ü This role will require some occasional travels to client sites in various countries (maximum 4-6 trips annually).
- Technology Support
ü Support Technology implementations and updates.
ü Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must have current or previous RPO/MSP/VMS experience.
- 1-3 years vendor management experience or equivalent experience using web-based technology.
- 1-3 years full cycle staffing/recruiting experience (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, employment law).
- 1+ years' IT and/or Pharmaceutical recruiting/staffing experience highly preferred.
- Must be proficient in Web-based/VMS/ATS-Fieldglass preferred but not required and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
Intermediate proficiency in:
- Web-based/VMS/ATS technology such as Fieldglass, IQN, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Buyer, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, HRIS, Workday, Coupa, Taleo)