Project Manager - Hydro Service - Contract - Bilbao Day - Spanish Spea
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Octopus Computer Associates
(EPC, HYDRO SERVICE, PMP, ELECTRICAL ROTATION, SPAIN).
One of my Blue Chip Clients are currently Looking for a project manager to be based in Bilbao, on a temporary basis.
Please find details for the role listed below.
As the Hydro Service - Project Manager, you will:
- Own customer interface and develop partnership for the success of the project
- Drive the project strategy focusing on Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, Compliance and Quality at all times during project execution
- Build the Project detailed budget and detailed retrofit schedule
- Deliver project On-Time and On-Budget
- Drive the assessment and mitigation of risks throughout the project
- Ensures project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario
- Responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections of time and cost
- Ensures other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders
- Important business unit clients.
- Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side
- Engineering or Field Operation background is valued
- Knowledge of the Hydro customers in the area is valued
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems
- Result oriented leader
- Customer commitment
- Agile, High Say/Do ratio
- Sense of details
- Pro-active, Flexible, Autonomous
- Leadership capabilities to energise the local team, and create a positive momentum
If you think you are suitable, please send me your CV and I will be in touch.