Blockchain Developer | Ethereum | Banking
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the leading banking groups and they are currently looking for a Blockchain(Ethereum) Developer.
Length: 6 months
Rate: 70-75 per hour
Experience: 5 years minimum
You will develop blockchain applications, with a strong focus on security and cryptography.
You will work closely with other developers and participate in the design and architecture of the product.
You are a highly motivated IT engineer with experience in building blockchain/distributed applications, you have a degree in IT or computer science-related field.
You are able to work in a fast-paced and complex environment where a curious, self-starting and analytical mentality is necessary.
You are a generalist, capable of quickly picking up new tasks.
You can work independently on different tasks given and communicate the progress with the other team members.
- Have experience with Ethereum based application development (Solidity, Ethereum public, Quorum)
- Have experience with REST API development
- Have a solid understanding of IT security concepts and cryptography
- Have a solid understanding of networking and communication protocols
- Have knowledge of CI/CD automation and Docker
- Have the ability to clearly communicate insights and ideas
- Are able to use git efficiently on a daily basis
- Are fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with other blockchain/distributed ledger technology environments (Corda)
- Proficiency in Bash and Python