Marketing Automation Specialist
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a growing global leader in the manufacturing industry, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding the needs of each client, and provides a diversified work environment to allow their employees the opportunity to share their talents and ideas as well as grow and have a successful career. As the organization grows, so does their need for innovative and dedicated individuals to join their team! They are looking for a qualified Marketing Automation Specialist.
- Compile and evaluate data about customer buying behaviors to design and carry out incentive tactics
- Perform evaluations on marketing performance metrics including brand, customer value and efficiency metrics, and overall return on marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing team to deliver emails to customers
- Acquire sales leads through online channels
- Create reports for customer service, marketing, and sales teams to make more efficient decisions
- Work with software tools to evaluate customer engagement and recommend SEM strategies; a plus if you have experience using social media for acquiring business goals
- Advocate content ideas based on data analysis
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of in a marketing technology role with direct database management experience
- Possess insight to larger business goals and understand how the role fits
- Strong analytical skills and experience with CRM, Excel, database management systems and SQL queries.
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Net Results or Pardot a plus)
- 10% Travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID# JS13227 - Marketing Automation Specialist