Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Near St. Louis, MO
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Sr Software Engineer. The right candidate must have outstanding communication skills.
- Manage external data feeds
- Establish applications including debugging, programming enhancements and new systems
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand business needs and requirements; identify any issues in requirements and resolve
- Develop detailed specs for enhancements/modules of new systems that are aligned to requirements and can be easily interpreted by the business representatives and other engineers
- Write complex code, maintain continuous integrations and processes
- Collaborate with business representatives to understand outcomes and resolve any issues
- Collaborate with teams to ensure successful delivery and implementations
- Maintain system by improve products and processes, Manage the backlog
- Carry out systems software engineering policies/procedures
- Follow compliance requirements within scope of responsibility and provide documentation
- Technical services work
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years' experience in the financial services industry
- 5 or more years of development experience with a variety of the following technology: C#, Crystal Repots, Data Models/database engineering, Entity Framework, MCCM Architecture, Object Oriented Design principles, SQL Server/T-SQL, Visual Basic .NET, WPF, WinForms, DDD, DevExpress WPF User interface controls, DevExpress MVVMFramework, Jira, Octopus deployments, Scrum/agile, Source code control (TFS/Git), SQL Server Integration Services, and Unit Testing
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#: JS13236-Sr Software Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.