Java Developer - Up to $200,000
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Hunter Bond
Our client in New York develop a number of high-performance trading platforms and are currently looking for a Java Developer with a background in trading.
You will tackle a broad range of problems focused around automated trading algorithms, dependable high throughput and low latency communication, market data, and order management. You will work with developers and architects on building performance-critical, scalable, and resilient trading applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or other related degree
- Low latency, scalability engineering experience
- Strong Java skills
- Object Oriented Design and understanding when to use design patterns
- Ability to write clean, testable code, and experience with unit testing and mocking
- Comfortable with Linux command line interface
- Understands SQL
- Ability to work with a VCS system, specifically git
- Trading platform development experience
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Understanding of RESTful web service design and implementation
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration
- TCP/IP and UDP socket level coding experience
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Linux power user
- Get to work in a team that values high quality code, uses code review for every change and constantly evaluates their practices.
- Get to work with modern web technologies, low latency and high performance systems
- Your impact on their product and strategy will be significant.
Please apply to be considered and find out more about our client and this opportunity.