Data Visualization Expert
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
This is a contractual role starting in February 2020 until end of December 2020 with a possibility of extension.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- See the bigger picture and work with large amounts of information
- Establish data visulization standards
- Develop intuitive and attractive static and interactive data visualizations
- Distill quantitative and qualitative data to communicate compelling stories
- Development of different types of visualization products
- Stakeholder Management
- PhD in a Data Science/Graphic design discipline
- +5 years experience as a data visualization expert
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
Nice to Have:
- Good Scripting and programming skills
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.