Senior Agile Functional Analyst - Dutch and French speaking
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Agile functional analyst (JAVA) (Dutch Speaker) - Brussels
Senior Agile functional analyst (JAVA) - We are looking for an experienced Senior Agile functional analyst (JAVA) to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and innovative international team on a 11 months contract in Brussels.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* You work in a team and together with the customer to map the functional requirements.
* You are responsible for the preparation of user stories together with the product owner.
* You are the point of contact for functional questions in the development team.
* You validate the developed functionalities described in the user stories.
* You follow the end user tests
* You ensure that the functional documentation of the product remains up-to-date
Senior Agile Functional Analyst
* You have a higher degree in computer science or equivalent
* You have good knowledge of the basic principles of the agile world (Scrum/Agile)
* You have at least 7 years of relevant experience as a functional analyst/Proxy in an agile development team
* You have at least 3 years of practical experience with JIRA Agile
* You actively share your knowledge with your teammates
* You are familiar with Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Continuous learning: you contribute to the continuous improvement of the functioning of the team
* Good technical background with:
o Knowledge of Java and SQL Databases
o Knowledge and experience with ERD
o Experience with technical design and IT architecture concepts
o Knowledge and experience with JAVA and Oracle
o Knowledge and experience with HP ALM/QC
o Knowledge and experience with XML, XSLT, SVG
o Knowledge of the OO principles, DDD, design patterns and best practices
* Dutch or French-speaking AND able to read and understand the other language fluently
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews taking place soon.