SAP MM Procurement Subject Matter Expert
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Argyll Scott Technology
SAP MM Procurement Consultant - Permanent - Netherlands
An International import and export company specialising in non-food items are currently searching for a SAP MM Consultant to come and join their internal team on a permanent basis. They are one of the largest importers in Europe and supply consumer products to companies within the retail trade
What would your role be?
Within the IT team you would be, not only a functional consultant but also the coordinator for the procurement processes. For the business you will act as the IT contract for all procurement related matters.
As part of a Process Coordinators team that jointly supports the challenging international and dynamic environments, provide advice on market developments in this area and participate in various interesting projects.
For our Procurement related business processes, your most important task is to optimise and harmonise the process-supporting applications, in which SAP plays the leading role.
- Overview of functional implementation of SAP Procurement processes;
- Coach IT employees and let them grow within their role in the organisation;
- Taking functional lead during and after implementation
- Be the point of contact for the implementation partners
- Analyses, implementations, maintenance and resolution of incidents;
- Support team members in the performance of their duties
- Develop your teams SAP knowledge as the Subject matter expert
- Take charge of the solution direction and implementation.
An innovative landscape is currently being realised based on SAP HANA Simple Finance with IS Retail, GTS and Transportation Management. An important task in this phase of the project is to supervise the user tests, finalise the design of the systems and provide support for a smooth transfer to the organisation of this new software and adapted processes.
Are you looking for a change and a step up into a new exciting permanent role? The chance to shape and mould a team, whilst being influential in SAP developments across a multinational group?
If so please send over an updated CV and a convenient moment to call and a member of our team will be in touch.