Endur Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Stamford Consultants AG
Are you an Endur Business Analyst looking for a new challenge? For our client in the commodities industry in Zurich, we are looking for you to work on OpenLink Endur.
Endur Business Analyst
- Ownership and delivery of analysis and configuration of ETRM Service Requests as required
- This includes but is not limited to OpenLink Endur configuration (AVS/JVS skills are not required)
- Creation of functional specifications to be handed over to ETRM DevOps for development as required
- Execution of secondary testing of delivered solutions prior to handover to business - Front, Middle and Back Office
- Potential for involvement in larger project deliverables
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Endur Specialist within the commodities industry
- 7+ years' experience as Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of OpenLink Endur Trading Manager, Market Manager, Endur simulation results
- Full conceptual understanding of Energy Trading and Risk Management principles
- Fluent in English
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of standard deal modelling toolsets is a plus; CpML and FpML
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work independently and solve issues raised by users
- Team player
Contract Duration: 6 months
Are you interested and available? Then please do not hesitate to contact me via email at (see below) I look forward to speaking with you!
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on our website
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.