Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Project Assistant for a 6 month contract.
Our mission at ERP is "We make enterprise solutions intelligent for patients". Our ERP operates all Pharma and Group ERP systems and delivers a portfolio of Business Projects incl. IT Aspire.
ASPIRE is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing one global functional ERP in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems by leveraging SAP's, industry and available best practices.
It aims at enabling us to be sustainably successful in the future by streamlining and simplifying its business model and systems globally.
As the Project Assistant, you are responsible to support the team with administrative aspects in the daily work. Part of the duties will be the management (on boarding, off boarding and supporting) of all external contractors, which are part of the department.
The perfect candidate is a self-starting personality with a hands-on mentality and able to flexibly adapt to a new situation.
Start date: 03.02.2020
End date: 31.07.2020
Extension: possible, must be approved
Work location: Kaiseraugst
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Support procurement processes and partners (invoices, purchase orders, accounting, etc)
* Support confidential HR activities, such as recruitment of staff, personnel issues, and assist with new-starter onboarding and orientation
* Act as a contact person for general requests involving the department, such as moves, office set-up/allocations, etc.
* General administrative tasks such as meeting organization, business travel coordination, organization of project support and business analysis
* Preparation of meetings and events incl. agendas, invitations and material
* Support appropriate information flow for the department, such as internal announcements and other
* 4y+ of relevant experience in a similar position and in a similar environment. Experience includes responsibilities for managing diaries/calendars, supporting multiple team members, and working with external customers. (*)
* Excellent knowledge of Office Tools (eg Google Suite and MS Office) (*)
* Proven customer service experience/background and strong problem solving skills. (*)
* Used to work within virtual structures where communication happens to a large degree by E-Mail and phone (*)
* Be discreet, diligent and flexible, work actively, independently, and be able to prioritize.
* You love the challenges of a dynamic, global environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent team mate with dedication and passion, able to prioritize workload.
* A keen sense of relevance and use of good judgment, which allows you to work with considerable independence.
* Strong communication skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)