C, C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
For a renowned company based in Turgi we are currently looking for a C, C++ Embedded Software Engineer.
In our clients development center, they develop powerful and reliable platform SW for their power electronics controller. The controller is used in various power electronics applications, eg converters for traction applications or excitation systems. In your role as SW Developer, you will program, test and design on all layers of the Embedded software, to ensure a stable and reliable platform for the application developers.
We are looking for an Embedded SW developer, who is open-minded, customer-oriented and innovative. You should be a team player who collaborates across organizational levels in an intercultural environment in an agile setup.
- Responsible for the whole SW development life cycle (SDLC) of working software: Requirements Engineering, design, implementation, test including final system testing and maintenance
- Handle software configuration management and build processes
- Maintain existing software and test infrastructure
- Develop software components and drivers for Embedded systems
- Automate system and integration tests
- Integration of Matlab/Simulink components on a target platform, eg ARM architecture
- Over 4 years of experience in programming in C and C++
- Good understanding about Embedded systems
- Good experience with Matlab/Simulink and timing requirements for automated code generation
- Knowledge about m- and tlc scripts
- Knowledge of an Embedded OS (eg Linux, VxWorks) advantageous
- Strong analysis and complex problem-solving skills
- Software engineering skills including software design and architecture
- Fluent in English, German advantageous
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.