SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead
Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SAP iNet Logistics workstream lead vacancy for a globally operating Basel based pharmaceutical company.
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in the different areas of logistics in a multinational company
- Intercultural experience and ability to act in a complex, multifunctional and global environment. Minimum 5 years working in Supply Chain groups in multinational and multicultural environment.
- Good knowledge and track record of change management. Experience in defining and implementing Supply Chain organizations and processes.
- SAP implementation projects or strong track record in SAP operational tasks.
- Preferably also experience with Transport Management Systems.
- Good knowledge of Business Processes within the pharmaceutical industry
- High level and detailed project planning for the workstream, aligned with project calendar.
- Plan and lead workshops with SAP expert team and Business stakeholders to define User Requirements
- Definition of Functional Specification and assuring formal buy in from local site stakeholders.
- Design all major processes following business rules for FTL and LTL shipments as well as Ocean and airfreight, respecting agreed pre notice times and service types.
- Ensures on time delivery on project objectives including budget control and achievement of financial and service and quality objectives.
- Communicates and interacts with senior Site management, external 3rd party logistics providers to ensure alignment of priorities and secure support for process design and implementation.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.