Posted on Jan 14, 2020 by ITech Consult
Our client is a is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects associated with the Commissioning of products manufactured by our client. The cranes manufactured have high capital value and include electrical equipment for H.V distribution, PLC's, controller drives and IT technology. This challenging role will require a self-motivated individual with knowledge and ability across the full spectrum of Electrical and Electronic engineering disciplines. Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience. This role will require regular travel overseas.
* Acting as company representative when on site as a member or lead of the site/commissioning team.
* Liaise with design, production, service and Installation departments
* Commissioning of cranes in-house and after installation on site
* Commissioning, testing and handover of the equipment.
* Testing and completion of handover documentation and formalities on project completion
* Preparation and delivery of technical reports on project/job completion
* Commissioning work to include: Start-up, verification and optimization of hardware systems
* Calibration of Variable Speed Inverter drives up to 1Mw
* Testing, Verification and revision of PLC Software systems.
* Training of Customer personnel both on site and in house.
* Handover and performance testing of completed machines
* Verification of machine reliability and performance.
* Degree/Diploma in an Electrical/Electronic discipline
* Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Start-up and Commissioning of large Industrial systems.
* Proven technical skills with hands-on experience working with industrial automation and drive systems.
* Ability to lead a team
* Experience commissioning and testing different electronic equipment/hardware systems
* Ability to test, verify and revise PLC Software
* Ability to train customers
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918846FK
Role: Commissioning Engineer
Industry: Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Location: Co. Kerry
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent