Posted on Jan 13, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I've got a short term 4 month rolling Ops Engineer contract available in Amsterdam.
The Ops Engineer bears primary responsibility for the stability of his or her own application, identifies application and system-related problems and takes the lead in resolving incidents.
Your tasks consist of monitoring, management, studying, testing and running the application. You proactively monitor the technical behaviour and performance in all aspects for the entire stack in order to prevent problems. This means you can contribute to completion of all activities in the backlog.
As an Ops Engineer, you will be required to be skilled within the following:
- Proven track record in this role, preferably in an international environment.
- Experience with Linux administration/monitoring/troubleshooting
- Experience with Oracle and Tomcat
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using modern OSS tools such as TFS, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Ansible.
- Performance/Capacity/Availability Monitoring experience
- Agile mindset
- Able to work under pressure, willing to be on stand-by outside of office hours
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- Problem solving, creativity, cooperation, disciplined and result oriented.
If you would like to be considered for this urgent Ops Engineer position, apply now.