SCCM Engineer - Windows/Office 365/Azure
Posted on Jan 13, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SCCM Engineer - Windows/Office 365/Azure - vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating system and related technology stack including SCCM, GPO, Intune, Office 365, CMG and Microsoft Azure along with a very good desktop Support background with a proven record of delivering Microsoft-focused large-scale solutions using SCCM
- Familiar with generating and customising SCCM reports as well as in depth knowledge of SCCM logs and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with writing technical documentations and rolling this out to individuals and teams
- Knowledge in BeyondTrust Defendpoint, IGEL Universal Management Suite, Ivanti Device Control and ITIL
- Being able to carry out assigned tasks in a professional, efficient and timely manner
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German desirable
- Implementing, maintaining and enhancing a client endpoint security posture and the platform for managing the endpoint environment
- Managing the user environment with responsibility for configuring, defining and managing the client desktop experience as well as third-level support for the banks core applications including performance monitoring and resolution of client performance issues.
- Ensuring compliance with the organisation standards and expectations plus the endpoints remain security compliant
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.