Senior Business Development Manager
Posted on Jan 13, 2020 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
up to €85k base + £60k OTE
My client are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager in Amsterdam and the surrounding area to join their team of payment industry experts. You will be responsible for the development of a personal pipeline from direct lead activity and channel partner leads. As an industry expert your role is to explain and present the added value of my clients product to all potential customers. Travel to customer locations and talking to key decision makers in potential customer organisations across mainly Europe will be required.
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced in B2B Sales; in payments is essential.
- Knowledge of E-commerce
- Experience of fraud management would be a benefit
- Tech-savvy. Past experience with deep-technology products or relevant work experience is ideal.
- You should be able to translate complex technical topics into clear and simple messages.
- Demonstrable experience with establishing and running structured and number-driven processes (preferably backed by KPIs).
- Excellent negotiation and rhetorical skills. Whether pitching or meeting a client to close a deal, you're always on point.
- Business fluent in spoken and written English.
- Bachelor degree; Master highly preferred.
- Owner of individual personal quota
- Development of a 2020 revenue pipeline
- Feedback to product team market requirements for my clients solutions
- Maintain accurate and complete CRM system (SalesForce)
- The opportunity to impact company strategy and growth
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Competitive remuneration
- Every employee receives shares, benefiting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible home office policy and working hours
- Free gym in the office building. We want our team to be healthy and happy, so we offer you access to our 24/7 gym located directly in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day