Posted on Jan 13, 2020 by Advanced Fiber Products
2nd SHIFT hours are from 2:45PM-11:00PM Monday-Friday.
- Handling fiberglass materials
- Keeping the Pultrusion machine(s) stocked with raw materials
- Monitor the flow of material going into machine
- Reading Setup sheets to determine the required materials
- Reading Production orders and understanding their requirements
- Quality inspections during the product run
- Reading measuring devices such as a tape measure and calipers
- Shutdown completed products and Setup for new product runs
- Clean production tooling and equipment
- Install and adjust clamping pads on the Pultrusion machine(s)
- Operate the control panel on the Pultrusion machine(s)
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Previous experience operating mechanical equipment
- Ability to use hand tools
- Experience in using and reading a tape measure and calipers
- Ability to read and understand setup sheets and production orders
- Frequent lifting of 2- 50 lbs.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment such as earplugs, safety glasses, rubber gloves and steel toes.
- Must be able to comply with the rules and policies as stated in the Employee Handbook
- Take part in Hazards Material training and understand all safety procedures that go along with handling this product.
About the Company
For 20 years, Advanced Fiber Products has set the standard for fiberglass pultrusion. Our engineering and CAD-equipped design team works closely with our customers to understand how the product will be used and to what environmental factors the product will be exposed. Regardless of your company's individual requirements, we'll use our expertise to tailor the perfect solution to suit your needs.
Advanced Fiber Products has worked hard to earn a reputation of being among the most responsive pultrusion manufacturers in the business. With our own in-house tool and die shop, we have complete control over the pultrusion process, from prototype to final delivery. Not only does this hasten the production cycle, it reduces cost and, perhaps most importantly, it gives us total control over quality. From filling small orders to large volume productions, we take pride in our work and it shows in every job we do. Every customer is important to us. Your complete satisfaction is a job we take seriously. In fact, we guarantee it.