Full Stack Software Engineers Jr level to Lead - Java/Agile
Posted on Jan 12, 2020 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Fortune 100 company in Chicago, IL and Deerfield, IL is seeking multiple Developers to join an elite team as employees. Coding daily - 100% of the time!
Outstanding benefits and perks - in an exceptional work environment.
Roles range from Full Stack Developers - Lead Software Engineers.
Lead roles will mentor developers.
- Experience developing software in different programming languages, and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages, including but not limited to React JS, Java (Spring) & Python
- Experience and knowledge in developing REST APIs including tooling for documentation (swagger, REST-docs, openapi spec), versioning, service discovery/registration, testing and management; experience using API gateways a plus
- Experience and knowledge in web and API security including authentication, authorization, OAuth, OWASP, OpenID, and SAML
- Experience in Back End development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
- Actual experience developing continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous deployment pipelines for distributed apps
- Knowledge and advanced experience using distributed version control systems (git), artifact management systems, build and packaging systems (maven, gradle, npm, artifactory, etc ) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins).
- Knowledge and experience on approaches and tools for automated testing (including performance testing) and monitoring
- Experience working in an eXtreme Programming (XP) or any agile environment
- Experience in Test Driven Development; including knowledge and experience in testing frameworks like junit, mockito, jasmine, protractor, cucumber, and other like technologies
For LEAD Roles
- Able to lead agile teams and lead collaboration across teams; serving as an anchor or technical lead for complex distributed systems spanning multiple apps, services, APIs, and datastores
- Familiarity with open source software
- Able to learn new technologies, and teach other members of the team/s
- Able to work effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries